Friday, November 18, 2005

The powers of a super hero

So I went to Brooke's new pad fo a couple of quiet drinks, and to test my tolerance of pain during the night. Bout halfway through the night it was enough to make me wince and make faces. Also didn't help that Brooke, absentmindedly, kept grabbing my left arm. I like the girl but...the bitch! So anyway, my super powers have a time frame of 3 hours or so, then I revert back into a cripple...or a pumpkin, driven by mice. Out of my comfort zone.

Now I have a killer cold. My brain is flowing out of nose. Sadistic, degenerate brain juice. There's not enough tissues in the world for this stuff. And the sneezing...the damn sneezing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The World Beard Championships exist. Cast your eyes on this, non-believers!

Hmmm this post is subpar, and would make grown men cry.

On each other's shoulders.

teehee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home