Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sexual Healing

Smoke Stained : how goes the healing? is it sexual??
Thaozee : it can't get any more sexual than this.

I invoke the power of Marvin Gaye!
So my arm is healing nicely. After waiting 4 days for a department in the hospital to send my details to another department in the same hospital, I finally got to see their doctor. He was a strange man who seemed to pause...after...every...fricken...word. After living on rationed, left over pain killers, I was glad to get a prescription for more. He gave me Tramal (50mg) which, after much testing, do absolutely nothing. They tell me to take one, or two if I really need it. Two does nuthink!. I was hoping they would make me drowsy or something (or atleast let me float) because I'm not getting much sleep. Oh well, the pain is subsiding and I'm getting used to the muscle spasms and whatnot (still hurts at night and in the morning though, for some reason). They tell me I can move my arm in about 5-6 weeks.

No, I'm not being sexually healed. Although I do wish the doctor would give me 10 cc's of hot naked chicks, parachuting on top of me. Doogie Howser would have done it!

Oh yeh, I fractured my humeral head and chipped a bit off my shoulder bone. They didn't tell me where the bit went, so I assume I absorbed it. Or something freaky like that.

5 Comments:

Blogger Melby said...

Ooh ive had Tramal but I can't remember if it was good for me or not. I think it was crap coz of a packet of 20 I only used 6!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Thaozee said...

Yeh, I got a pack of 20 too. Troy tells me they come in 150mg ones too. So I take 3 of em for a smidgen of bliss

6:30 PM  
Blogger anon said...

My friend Sarah just tore a ligament in her leg, and she's got Vals, Vics, and Percs. It's A Veterans Day miracle.

10:05 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

oh dear. hope they heal nicely. your arm, that is.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Thaozee said...

I haven't been doing much these last couple of days. I'll update proper sometime soon

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home