Friday, November 04, 2005

Thao Nguyen, fuck up extraodinaire!

Everyone has been so kind to me. They skirt around the issue that I did this to myself. Sometimes I wish they would just come out and say it. It hurts me so much more to see that they do not blame me. Thankyou. I appreciate everyone calling me, taking me for a drive, dropping off videos.. I know you take time out from your personal time.

I'll try not to degenerate into a pile of self-pity. I try and keep positive. I have time to contemplate. I have time to start again. I promise to all I hold dear, and all who hold me dear. I will be back. I will be (goofy) dancing again with you at retro. I will crack stupid jokes with you again. I will scab cigarettes off you. I will embarrass you when we go out for dinner. I will make up stories about you crying while throwing up in the toilet. I will call you up at early ours in the morning and be bastard. I'm in a really bad way right now, but I'll try my best.

Thao Nguyen things to do list:

1. Never, ever, sneeze again. The reverberations of pain is not cool. Makes me howl out like an elephant climaxing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home