Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Stupidity

So I was gonna make a post about my great weekend, eating out at the Turtle den, planning to go to Tasmania next year, Melbourne cup BBQ...

But I've done something stupid.
I drove home drunk, and crashed into a parked car. I was lucky to only escape with a broken shoulder (which will take months to heal). No one else was hurt (thankfully). I feel stupid. Suspended licence and broken bones equals no work. In a spot of bother in that respect. I feel the disappointment. I've let my parents down, and myself. Well it's all my fault. I will sit here with my pain and try to see a way to move on. Whatever comes, comes.

I'm really, really sorry.
--------
I've fractured my left humeral head. Translation: Left shoulder is bunged to the high seas for a couple of months.

1 Comments:

Blogger anon said...

Sorry about your shoulder, sweetie. Chin up, chin up. Tomorrow is tomorrow.
--M

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home