Wednesday, June 29, 2005

M C: Drive in the hizzey!...harr harr

It's getting really foggy these days. I love it.
Driving home from work is like driving through a dream. You can't see very far ahead of you. Blurry objects pass you by like some surreal, 'fantastical' adventure. It's hard to focus as street lights come in and out of your vision, their soft light trails akin to phantoms of the night. It's beautiful. It's magical. Like a world of your own. The first thing I did when I got home, was go outside and sit under the street light. Your incased in something so pure, so, enchanting...so fucken fantastic!
You feel like something beautiful can happen. Laying back is like falling through nothing, like falling through oblivion. Everything seems to stop to a slow crawl, and you get all the time in the world.. Beautiful. Although it was freezing though. It didn't help that I was just wearing my superman singlet (with pants ofcourse). I swear my fingers have fallen off. Hence, I'm typing with my nose and liberal doses of the toes...which, previously, were only good for getting sand between them (and that walking jobbie..).

I've been feeling quite meloncholy these couple of days. I'm losing my funk, my panache, my air of debonair, my cheerful exterior, my wit and my charm (alright, I made all that shit up). But whatever I've got, I'm losing it. Imagine my suprise when I came home and found a letter addressed to me (Fuck yeah! for not being a bill) from one Captain Oates. After reading it, I lit up (no, not a cigarette). My shoulders lifted and I soared. I thank you Beccsta Deluxe, I thank you for noticing. Tonight I go to work with warmth and friendship behind me. With all my friends in my mind, I dare anything to get in my way! I cast thee back, darkness! You will not have me tonight! (to dramatic? to epic? to grand?)
Rick's (Fista, Ricardo, Stuntcock) official birthday party on saturday. I can't wait. I still need to find a present though. I can't find Fatima Fong (all night long) at my local Sexyland store :P I might just get him a 'normal' present...

I have no segue for these, so....... Doctor's in Bangladesh have found the fetus of a boy's twin in his stomach. "
Apart from the head, all other limbs of the baby were developed." Red faces all around, I bet. I found this while traipsing through ebay. I suspect it was used on this crazy man, who blames Flesh eating aliens for his car crash. That machine is called a "Hypersonic Spotlight Sound Unit". It can project sounds directly to a point (ie. a person). Imagine the mischief we could get into....
Supposedly there is an emergence of a rap genre called...Nerdcore. Madness. I did find one tid bit of 'nerdcore' rap I wanted to share:

Your mom circulates like a public key
Servicing more requests than HTTP
She keeps all her ports open like Windows ME
Oh, there's so much drama in the PhD

Pure fucken gold that!
Oh yeah. Brookey went to farmland today for 4 days. I hope she has fun, and does not get her head kicked in by a cow. Gee, I'm a nice guy :D (I will miss her though). Kateo's got a blog now :)

*I put up a music stream radio thingy, for shits and giggles. It'll be on if my computer is on etc. Not many slots for listeners though, since my uploads are crap (Even though I made the quality, radio quality). If in doubt, use the Media Player link. Enjoy. It's full of my eclectic mix, so it strays into many genre's. *

[07:09:20 PM] Thaozee: So, yeah, I dunno whats up tonight. I have $10 and a bad case of the seedy's

1 Comments:

Blogger Kiki said...

Fog can be so beautiful, but for the most part it creeps me out. I think a horrifying creepasarous rex is going to jump out and get me.

I would totally buy a nerdcore cd.

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home