Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The chicks dig me cause I wear "Cumming"?

Alan Cumming is a strange, strange man. No, I don't share a drink with him come happy hour, or even swap cooking recipes through phone calls. I base this comment entirely on one particular Alan Cumming product. Some kind of perfume called......Cumming. What kind of crazy man calls their perfume Cumming!? Oh, and check out the description:

"..The fragrance was designed to be sexy - for people who want to be sexy. Although men created it, think of it as a gender-neutral scent that expresses one's inner thoughts no matter what your actions: flirty, mischievous, or even bashful - love being yourself. Why limit?.."

Oh yes Mr Alan Cumming, I do love being myself. Why am I limiting?...

"Style:
Sexy. Witty. Versatile. "

It's hard enough finding a girl with all 3 of those qualities but you, Mr Alan Cummings, tell me now that these desirable attributes have been harnessed into this uber fragrance? Or maybe I should tip it into a water gun and randomely spray it on women? Turning boring, annoying, stuck up ladies, into sexy, witty, versatile girls? You
Provocatuer , you....

Whenever I drive through the rain at night, I always picture myself in one of those old detective/private eye movies...

"..Sunday night. Rain pouring down from darkness, and me nursing the mother of all headaches. How much did I have to drink last night? 15? 20? The whiskey still smelt strongly under my collar. Eye's......hazy. Dammit I need a cigarette. Why did she come to me? This devil in a red dress. Why now? when all I wanted to do was crawl back into that bottle of whiskey I left behind..."

Why now, indeed. My own devil in a red dress calling randomly, just when I thought she would leave me alone. I do feel guilty that I choose to stay away. It's not her fault I see her sister when I'm around her. I keep my promise as best I can, but I still do try and stay away. I am scared of her and the echoes of the past she envokes. The fear that one day she'll blame me..
She called, so I travelled to Camberwell in the pouring rain to talk. The same drunken ramblings she always subjects me too. The only time I really enjoy being around her is when she is cooking, when she looks least like her sister (Sarah could not cook herself out of a bag. If that makes sense..). She is a maestro in the kitchen. Creating food of wagnerian proportions. Food that take my tastebuds to a party in the fricken Bahamas! This time I asked her to make me some fried ice-cream (sorry, I don't know the official name). Yes, thats right, I ate ice-cream (albeit with a crispy outer shell) in this freezing weather. That's how I roll!

I hope I get to sleep tonight. I hate it when insomnia hits me. Somehow I will probably wind up standing in the rain, humming sad songs, while shaking my fist at the night sky. I can just feel it..

Thaozee useless fact of the..night: The word avocado comes from a native american word that means "testicle"

Oh, and I have a love for all things retro, so finding this site was a real treat. It has scans of covers from old books. Enjoy


4 Comments:

Blogger anon said...

Actually, it means "testicle tree". And that's how I roll.

6:37 AM  
Blogger Phate said...

I will never look at those green little fruits the same way again o_O.

Alan Cumming, is not Alan cumming... he is Boris and he is invincible. And only he could get away with botteling soft core pr0n x_X.

Your love life soundZ complicated... maybe you should write a detective novel. At least you would have eXperience to draw on ;p

12:09 PM  
Blogger Thaozee said...

Thanks for the compliment Ponderer.

Ah yes, Boris the Invincible. Bottler of hotness.

I still can't resist avocados on a hot day though. Damn

My love life is pretty damn stagnant at the moment, so no complications at all :P

11:29 PM  
Blogger malachi trizec said...

'cumming' smells like "Whiskey, Cigar, Heather, Douglas Fir, Rubber, Leather, Highland Mud, & Burnt Rubber?" is this a wtf moment or what?

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home