Saturday, June 18, 2005

Kevin Bacon goes do be do be doo!

The things that I want, by Thao Nguyen:
A cigarette,
A cold beer,
A pretty girl with her arms around my neck (not in the psycho, I'm-gonna-kill-you, way)

I am tired. It's like I've been on a peyote binge for 5 years. Like Zeus has struck me down with wrath bolts (I didn't sleep with your daughter, man). Like the Terminator has come back from the future and given me a fricken 10 tonne brain fart. Work feels like this:
A. Wake up Monday morning B. Jumping into the cannon C. Getting shot out of said cannon D. Crash landing into friday E. Go to A again come Monday

Tonight, I head into "Cue Sports". Usually I would not be seen there, because it is a a joint for underage homey's to congregate to ask passer-by's to buy them alcohol and/or start fights. But tonight is different. Tonight they close...forever. My friend Kateo, "Ma Soul Sista!", works there (she got a promotion a week ago...poor girl) so she sent me a msg promising free drinks and what not. I'm not above taking up that offer in my current financial situation. Chicks love tightarses :D So tonight I cut loose.......footloose!. Goofy dancing for all! Now, as befitting a party animal such as myself, I might go play some bingo

To motivate myself, I may start a music group. We would wear matching clothes, like these guys

2 Comments:

Blogger emily jane said...

Hey, thanks for the comment. :) The Cure rule!

7:43 AM  
Blogger anon said...

OMG Thaozee--do yourself a favor and check out the hot blogwar action on my blog!! You're gonna die!
--M

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home