Tuesday, June 21, 2005

60 percent of the time, I work every time.

I wonder if Kateo knew what she had unleashed? I mean, the sheer amount of free drinks we acquired during the night was immense. I was living a $100+ lifestyle, on a $10 budget. Same with 10+ other people. Immense. People on small islands would worship the amount we drank. The glasses, stacked up, would have blocked out the sun. Immense.
I knew they were closing down, but I didn't know they wanted to demolish the place, that night. 3 of my friends, who arrived before me, told me of a strange encounter they had with the security guards. After showing their ID and whatnot, they got sized up and told "If you guys don't break anything tonight, I'm kicking you out". Wha!? Troy is skinny looking, Bryan looks like he sells weed to 12 year olds, and Grug is, well, Grug....hardly the hard hitting boys they were mistaken for... Well, I'm probably just jealous they didn't say that to me. I have hand cannons too damnit!!! Biff and Bop!

I took my parents too Ikea today (Monday 20th). Quite a strange place. Mini version of kitchens, and bedrooms, and tv lounges everywhere. Couples scrutinizing the color of cupboard door knobs (?) too match their curtains (double ?). The strangest thing I saw was that they actually sell napkins. Fricken napkins!. Napkins of crazy colors to match your furniture. Napkins that have crazy names like Fantasktik and Isuzo-something. Only sick, depraved, anal retentives would go down to Ikea to buy napkins with names that are not even company names. I ended up buying my dad 3 lamps (He loves lamp), for the bargain price of $5 each (yes, altogether $15, for all you math heavywieghts out there).

When it's all over, and the dust settles, tell them I tried this time.

Random chat log quote:
[12:31:19 AM] Thaozee : I tell you what. if my car stops midway through my rounds. I'll spear tackle a tree in sheer anger! YOU HEAR THAT TREES!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

Mmmmmmmmmmm free drinks. Possibly the best free things in the WORLD!

2:58 AM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

i love IKEA.

have resisted buying those cute napkins to match my dining set so far...don`t want to be known as "sick, depraved, anal retentives"...

2:32 PM  
Blogger KATEO said...

Thaozee, my mission that i chose to accept was to get you guys totally wasted.....MISSION COMPLETE! Now you will just have to get me wasted back as payback... ha ha ha! Luv Ya! P.S. I had to sign up my own blog site just to friggin right this post!

10:17 AM  
Blogger KATEO said...

ok that was the biggest spelling error ever! damn these SMS mind altering words. I meant WRITE!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Thaozee said...

Kateo! my soul sista!! Ya found me. btw, you could have just pressd "other" to post a comment with your name. No need to sign up :)

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home