Saturday, June 25, 2005

"CIA criminales kill my brother last week and sended terrorista to hit my car"

"I am gonna make it, through this year, if it kills me"

Went to 'A bar called Barry' last night. Friday, so it was 80's night. There's nothing like a bit of 80's tunes to lift those sagging spirits (spirit...bra's?). So that's 3 days of rocking out for Ricksta's bday. My mind is super scattered and lacking in vitamin stable. We tried to 'dance block' a guy, affectionately named 'The Big Guy/Maestro', who's dance moves consisted of fan favorites such as, "the point to god" and the "Face bloom".

I'm a BIG fan of Studio Ghibli and Hayao Miyazaki. Their animated films exude a sense of wonder and pure imagination that I just lap up like a thirsty marathon runner. They bring you back to a time when you were just wide-eyed, naive youth, optimistic in life. Before you saw the things a child should not see. Before you did the things a child should not do. Before you grew up too fast. .... I'm in a meloncholy mood. The jester has doubts sometimes too.
I do love Studio Ghibli. I might add a review of "Howl's Moving Castle" (New film) when I have time.

Something interesting. An article about Dock Ellis, a baseball player who is known as the pitcher who pitched a no-hitter on acid. He had slept through Thursday, and woke up not knowing that he had to play a game in 4 hours...high on acid. I know we've all been in a situation like that before. Well, not on acid in front of 50,000 people, of course.


Random chatlog quote:
[12:18:41 AM] Thaozee : fuck the law
[12:18:53 AM] Thaozee : I am the law!

4 Comments:

Blogger Phate said...

You gotta love Judge Dread ^_^

I love Cheesy movies... good cheesy... not girl movie, I needa tissue Cheesie.

Also, I really totally 4get where Mark went in Vietnam... I know it didnt take him long at all to get into Thailand (altho that doesnt help much). He is in Jamaca right now or Id ask him again -__-

12:34 PM  
Blogger KATEO said...

Thaozee,
Yes I found you and 'oh what a night' (i still think of jill singer when i hear that song) I have to be honest, I wouldnt say i'm computer illiterate....cause I can use a computer....I'm just computer dumb when it comes to certain things! So yeah I'm retarted & O realised I didnt have to sign up after I alredy did! Oh well, the joys being a nuffie!
Catch you soon!
Luv kateo =o)

12:04 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

A bar called Barry?

hey, this article reminds me of a time when i wake up confused ...i took an afternoon nap, woke up at 7-something in the evening, and totally freaked out cause i thought it was 7-something the next morning. why i freaked out?

i had an exam at 9am.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Thaozee said...

Yo Kateo! I found your new blog. Goodstuff girl!.
Did I confuse you still_figuring_out? :P Yeah, the bar's called 'A bar called Barry'. Very original name

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home