Thursday, June 23, 2005

Ayatollah of Rock 'n' Roll-ah

Rock and-a Roll-ah! (Seriously, that guitar is awesome)

We went to play bingo last night at Australia's largest bingo centre..or something. It was huge though. Seated hundreds. We had to pull up our own table because there was none left. And the announcer spat out numbers at like a maniac. There was no legs eleven. Just number after number. You quickly find that your writing hand responds only to numbers. four-nine-fourty nine, six-seven-sixty seven etc Good fun though. We found someone (affectionately named Blingo) that was the essence of bingo. The heart of bingo. The soul. He strutted around the room with 3 chunky gold chains. Blingo! Blingo!

Went to Captain Oates house (And Jesse's) afterwards, to celebrate Ricks birthday. I'm proud of you man *sniff*. I'm a bit scattered, but luckily Flyboy had the forsight to write some quotes down. Good thing, because I don't remember much of the night. In no particular order:

"No rabbits?" "What the hell does rabbits got to do with anything!?"
"Friendly discount!"
"Will = Buttercup, or Some old slut"
"My great aunt...who has dementia...SHE'S PLUGGA!"
"Eye's down. House muthafcukin closed"
"Shout me a beer? You can shout me a beer, and kiss my shoes!"
"The chicks will be like BOOMBA BOOMBA BOOM! ...plus face thrust
"Me and Thao get to fuck each other. We'll get hot fucken hot in the toilets" (!!?)
"43% BEAM!!? we're fucken fucked!"
"Your shoes will be in my vomit"
"I'm Biff, your Boff!"
"I call it MOVO (moustache vault)"
"We're all cool....Worst day of my life!!!"
"We gotta find a school, so Biff and Boff can give them 5 HOURS of entertainment"
"Take off that glove, it smells like Stinky Mc stink!"
"Why can't we trade socks for beer? Would you buy a beer with a sock Thao?" " Sure would man"
"I will never sleep with a Leopard!"

I'm sure there was more gold, but for the life of me, I can't seem to recall :) Rick's wants to go out again tonight. Sometimes I wish I had a stunt man....or was some kind of super-guy

5 Comments:

Blogger still_figuring_out said...

hiyee!

i`m linking your blog from mine.
hope it`s cool...

happy partying!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Thaozee said...

No probs, link away :)

7:16 PM  
Blogger anon said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:29 PM  
Blogger anon said...

earest Thaozee--I haven't heard from you yet! Please say you're in; you're my Australian Fan! Your the 'down under' in my down under! Come on dude!! (I sent you an e-mail...)
--M

7:31 PM  
Blogger Phate said...

Never sleep with a leopard... hmm, thatZ prolly a good idea, yeah?

I have my father quoted as saying:

"What a pretty blue light!"

He was on pain meds and thought an alien space ship had landed in our back yard and sent a light up into the sky. He said so much goofy stuff I wrote them down ^_^ Poor daddy.

Either way... you played bingo? o_O

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home