Saturday, June 11, 2005

Hey baby, I'm an expert at rolling around on the ground naked

..The young Thao Nguyen sat down on the deckchair, a bottle of Jack Daniels in tow and an oversized grey beanie on his head. Blasting winds and sporadic rain could not dampen his mood. His was rugged up, and ready to cut loose..

I woke up this morning, with my dogs strewn all over me, like sadistic love weights. I know they're showing their affection, but stopping me from breathing will not make me love them anymore than I already do. Also, everything tasted like rubber. Everytime, I vow I would never overindulge again, but it never happens. "Crack a tinny" I say...
I had a nice night. When the likes of Brookey, Lani, Troy-boy and Grug are exerting the full power of their humorous side, I just can't help but produce a sly grin and enjoy myself. We ended up watching Shrek, because Brookey thought that she could easily analyze the movie in her intoxicated state (for an assignment or something). Silly girl.
We took more tentative steps towards a possible holiday in Queensland for New Years. The steps consisted of:

A. Asking Grug if it's okay for us to converge upon his father's house in Queensland over New Years.
B. Working out if we wanted to drive up (a good 2 days trip), or fly there (Most wanted to drive). and,
C. Deciding if we should hire a car to drive up, and fly back. (undecided)

I think my parents have a day off tomorrow, so I'll take them up to the wantirna market if the sky doesn't open up and dump its rain. I fear it will though. I love markets. Markets and rain don't mix. A market with cover is most definatley not a true market for me.

I heard people were going to "A bar called Barrys" last night. Where was my invite eh? eh?? I, too, sometimes need my fix of 80's music and goofy dancing (in fact, I thrive on it). Out of the loop now am I?

I've got a new catch phrase now, if I get tagged by the jacks and need to leg it, I have to shout " I'm wearing the boots of escaping!" and bolt off. Watch it here.

Finally, a challenge for you all. If you can succesfully pick up a girl with the line "Hey baby, I'm an expert at rolling around on the ground naked", then I will tip all my hats to you. (There's a challenge for ya Quicky!)

And now I must away. I hope my dreams tonight don't consist of just scenes like this.

4 Comments:

Blogger Phate said...

Well, if an aussie used that pick up line on a yankee chicka I figure it would work. We are suckers for accents. Especially aussie for some reason o_O

So if you ever run short on dates take a trip the the states (herk, that rhymed) ;p

6:37 AM  
Blogger anon said...

Nice f'ing post, son! Thanks for the 'hot blogroll action' as we say in the industry. give me your first and last name and I'll return the favor. It'd be so cool--you'd be the first on my blogroll that I didn't know(personally).
And, just for the record, that line would work on me. I have a very debilitating disease known in the states as 'Compulsive Slut Tendancy Disorder'.
Fear my blueberry vengance and don't forget to "pop yo' damn collar!"

10:57 PM  
Blogger devin said...

i'm an expert when it comes to enjoying jack daniels. this may become problematic, but until then. that sentence will end there. and that one there. and so on, as the periods stop them.

7:27 AM  
Blogger devin said...

p.s. i liked this post

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home