Sunday, October 16, 2005

Form...arms and legs!

I have awesome friends. I don't know what I did to get their friendship. They are like gods, infused with the essence of David Hasselhoff, hell bent on doing everything possible to make my life as joyful as possible. I think they even shoot lasers out of their eyes. And play jazz flute with their toes. And they can assemble to form some kind of party voltron. True story.

- The first place we went to was tiny, but it had a billion private functions on. And their was a couple on the couch making out for hours. And hours. And hours.

- Met 2 bogans there, who were not from melbourne. They asked me where they should go and I mentioned an irish pub down the road, to which one of them replied "Do I look Irish to you!?". No, I suppose you don't.

- Tequila shots can either work for, or against you.

- Bringing a 12 pack of beer for a train ride is not recommended

- Running up to your friends and shouting "anal" while they are kissing *is* funny

- Singing, nay, shouting Eternal Flame by the Bangles makes the taxi go twice as fast.

- Eggs, bacon, baked beans, hash browns, toast and guava juice are ingredients for an epic breakfast when your drunk and it's 6:30am. Thanks for that lani

Presents in the order of weirdness:

Big Day Out Ticket (Yes!!! Stooges and Mars Volta!!) - From Crackers, Beccsta, Flyboy and Kateo
A giant framed collage picture of me - From Rick and Brooke
A robot cake that Beccsta made for me
A strange bag thing that goes hot when you click it - From Brooke
A flower, picked froma church - From Beccsta
The key to my soul (which was really just some poor sods key that dropped on the dance floor) - From everyone
A multi-coloured Gummi bear - From Beccsta
and finally... a vibrator from a vending machine (yes, a sex machine. No not James Brown) - From Beccsta and Crackers

After many beers, bourbons, tequila shots (areeba! bang bang bang!!), fist pumping, Toto - Africa and hugging, we all stumbled out of place at bout 4ish. Across the road, a fight broke out. I don't know if people have seen these kinds of fights, but it basically involves a group of testosterone filled idiots circling each other and their bimbo girlfriends screeching "NOOOOOOOOO" in the background. Beccsta walked towards them and started screeching randomly to mock them. I ran after her in case anything happened, but I think I just brain farted and flipped out half way, cause I ran right past her and straight into the fight shouting "Mess him up!!! Mess him up!! If you don't do it I will!!". Beccsta saw me run past and started screeching "NOOOOO THAOOOO!!!". The screech was huge. It must have reached the copshop because a whole battalion of cops rocked up. Anyway, we had a good laugh about that in the taxi. In hindsight (which is always 20/20), not the best of ideas...

I wonder what life would be like if Africa by Toto was a song that never ends. Hmmm, you think I can mix martini's with this vibrator?

Thanks for being my friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger anon said...

A Party Voltron, tee-hee.

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home