Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The greatest rock show ever

So I spent most of the day trying to convince some council people that the name on the house should be Mr Thao Nguyen, not Miss Thao Nguyen (reminiscent of that one "King of the Hill" episode). The name "Thao" can be used for both sexes (I, infact, have fallen in love with the voice of a Thao Nguyen...female). The problem is, they are wondering why I have not sought to change it earlier (Didn't notice it). Infuriation plus plus!! I had to show them a billion identifications, and just stopped short of losing all calm and flashing my wingwang while playing air guitar with it. They said they'll get back to me.

New 'Cat Power' album coming out in January. Go here to grab one of the songs.

Now for some history, 8th grade style!
History calls people Romans because they never stayed in one place for very long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home