Monday, July 11, 2005

You slept with Insomnia's girl!!?

No, I'm not "cutting the lunch" of some super villain called Insomnia. I am, however, going through nights of insomnia (for about 6 years now). It's on and off. And it drives me bat crazy. It's battering me around like I'm Apollo Creed to it's Rocky Balboa. Boredom comes over, puts up his feet, pisses on the floor, and makes himself at home in my head. Usually I would go for a drive to/near the city. You see some crazy shit around there at 3am+. But now the rising petrol prices has forced me to scuttle my little adventures across the Melbourne urban landscape. I'm reduced to clinging onto the entertainment values of late night home shopping programs. Strange men try to sell me rotisseries and miracle blades (III). Out of space in your cupboards? Chuck it into this bag, and suck all the fricken air out! I tell you, it's not natural reducing a whole closet of clothes into a brick. Want to lose wieght, but your always hungry? Well the next time your hungry, whip out this texta looking thing and sniff it...it smells like cheeseburgers!! Egads!! Old-fashioned slang is erupting from my mouth! EGADS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was perusing Cracker's blog and a post came up that caught my eye. Well, we caught each other's eyes and it was electric from the get go. After a hot and passionate night of 'bumpety bumpety', we exchanged numbers and parted. I hope she calls...
Anyway, Crackers mentioned that all he could muster was "..shit", when he saw what happened in London. That's all *I* could muster too. Maybe we have become desensitized too the horror surrounding us. It's a shame really. I should have more emotion. More feeling. I know that a bus, Fully loaded with commuters, was obliterated. I've seen the pictures of the burnt out train shell. But I still cannot muster anything more than "..shit".

So I cheers you right back Crackers. Chins up and raised fists. And stop spreading lies and slander against my good name. I did not sing "Tubthumping"!. I also did not inhale and have sexual relations with that woman.

"Set it, and forget it!" (Alright, that's not a link for the rotisserie. It's a link to some crazy muppet show. Good value)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jazzcat said...

ohhh i think u did sing tubthumping thuglife and an assortment of other embarrasing songs but we boys and i dont wanna kill your rep to much!you still got a name on the eastside!.

Crackers

2:06 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

6 years of insomnia????

crazy...

4:10 PM  
Blogger Thaozee said...

Yeh, but on and off. 2 to 3 days of no sleep, once in a while. I have slept during these 6 years. heh

I'll take your word for it Crackers. It will never happen again

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home