Tuesday, July 05, 2005

We'll play dead, we'll play dead!

I've endured racism, violence, questionable activity, no sleep, mind destroying flu, crippling headaches, rising petrol prices and uncertain jobs (workapalooza, as crackers might call it) in the past month an a bit. I have made around $2150. I'm tired, and I want to curse that evil monkey that has set up shop in my mind (Damn you evil monkey!!). I have 2 more days till my last big debt is paid........and I'm short. Short. Fucken short of the mark. If this didn't happen in the middle of the year, I would be alllriiight. The bill's are all joining together, like some sadistic Voltron. Work's drying up, so for the next 2 days, I'm selling my kidneys. A-grade kidneys. Kidney's that make young girls scream "Hiee-Hiee" in glee. Yes, the same kidneys that starred alongside Godzilla in the 1967 movie, "Godzilla vs Kidneylabada: The Musical". Damn right I'm hemorrhaging generosity.

Shit, I failed

So they've gone. I wish I could have gone too.

EDIT: I found a funk cover of the monkey magic theme song!! :D

3 Comments:

Blogger anon said...

Just to let you know that my new favorite line is "like some sadistic Voltron."

That is so wrong, and yet so, so right on so many levels. Cheers Thao--you've made my day, like some sadistic Voltron.

8:45 AM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

that`s a good idea...the kidney.

especially since A-grade kidneys are really rare to find.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

Ugh that sucks. I know how ya feel.

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home