Thursday, June 09, 2005

I'll trade you 2 ILL MARIACHI'S for a whiff of old toby..

"..Id do anything for a wiff of old toby.."
Captain Oates, 2:10am 1st of May 2005


It's strange enough when you find someone with the same name as you (first and last), but even stranger when you find out that she plays charming folk songs that you like. Crazy... I'm hanging out for a beer here. And some friendly company. The thirst is coming thick and fast, and the weekend doesn't come soon enough. My flu thing has all but gone. Which is good, as I can get back to trawling the sites for temp cash-in-hand jobbies. Missing out on these 2 days wil hurt me. But this guy is worse off....poor bastard. I think the last group came back to rob him of his dignity. Since I was bored and sick, I changed the layout abit. Added a tagboard thingy (don't click the ads you mongrels). Bryan has posted up an article about the 'geek ghetto' which I found fucken hilarious. I should get the boys round to organize tickets to send fil and lani over there. They could take over the place, be the dons, the big kahunas...
I'm still hoping I can go to adelaide with captain oates and flyboy. I'm bout due for a holiday. Just need to cut loose!. After the deluge I guess...
Just downloaded a group called 'Ill Mariachi'...ILL MARIACHI!! If that doesnt scream awesome, nothing fucken does. They turned out to be an old skool sounding japanese rap crew. Definately the 'illest' mariachi's I've ever heard...
I've realized that I need a camera, or a camera phone (I'll be getting this one after the deluge), to properly document my days. The thing that will seperate this from a book diary is pics. Plus, pictures are better memory keepers than my messed up head.

2 Comments:

Blogger devin said...

i love the way you talk. it's pretty fantastic.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Thaozee said...

Thanks for the comments :) I write like I talk, so I'm usually in danger of swearing way too much..

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home