Friday, June 02, 2006

Type your name on the keyboard with your forehead

67yuh6 - not even one letter

Awhile back my friend gave way to an old man crossing the road. I like to think that it put his faith back into the youth of the world.
You know what Gladys? If this is any indication of todays youth, I think it's going to be alright after all *knowing wink* ( 'ave a Werther's original! )

I'm still sick. Trying to hobble to the weekend to air out my brains. I've been drugged up for a week now and I don't feel like I'm myself. I feel more like a clone made by my real father, the twisted Bolivian geneticist who has designs on world domination. The kind of demented type that reads you Humpty Dumpty, but doesn't read the ending. "It's a life lesson son. Humpty Dumpty was made of shell and shame. Being a clone in highschool will be brutal. Toughen up.".

Today I went to a bookstore with T-ir and Bryanface (aka Ellen Degeneras), and this store owner accosted us. He looked like the man that time remembered. Time comes around each day for tea and cuts more wrinkles on his face. I made the decision that if he came within 1 metre of me, I would have to kill him and hide the body in the shadows, where no passers-by will ever dare look.

2 Comments:

Blogger anon said...

hmm.
Open Letter?
--M

4:54 PM  
Blogger Jazzcat said...

hey man you better be coming out on sat night.. also download kimya dawsone - loose lips . i really like the lyrics , i think you ll like it

rock

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home