Friday, August 26, 2005

Hey, Tyler Durden, wanna start a fight club?

A desire to fight.
Who was right and who was wrong? What is correct, and what is incorrect? Who will decide for me? We deal in human emotions. Who will buy? Who will sell?

We are the same. We fight for each other. A desire to take another's burden. Some fight to atone. Some, from despair. Some are forced into it. We try to do what must be done. It is a desire for purpose. The purpose, though, can either destroy or create. But we all fight.

It is human to desire logic from life, but life is always one step beyond logic

We fight because of something we believe in. We fight because someone we believe in, is standing right there. The hope that the light we had lost, could maybe someday be their light. We hope for someone else's happiness and we fight. Some find peace in the fight. Some get swallowed by the burden. Some are forced to watch the mistakes of the past, replayed in full horrifying fashion. Regret and guilt becomes prevalent. And thus it spirals into the fear of failure. Trapped between the desire to stay, and the desire to run.

There! see? There was a point in time when I was free. Necessity could not hold me

We all have our reasons. "I want to see their smiling faces", "an atonement of past mistakes"... are those good enough reasons?

...but why do I sleep with fears?

So...... I haven't slept for 4 days (maybe 5 if I don't get any today). Quite strange. I haven't had this many sleepless nights for awhile. I used all of my brother's printing paper for "doodling". He's not gonna be happy. I also went around photographing ants in the early hours of the morning. I was convinced that I could catch them as they were waking up.... :P Yeh, I deal in nonsense. I did do something quite enoyable though. Took my sister's laptop down to safeway carpark and watched 'Steamboy' in my car, in the middle of the night. My room was getting a little too stuffy. It was sorta, kinda like a drive-in...but not really :P

Next week a go for a "boys weekend" with some of my friends. Quicky is moving to Canada for a year, so it's a last hurrah thingy. Well, until he comes back. This also means I'll be busy for most of this week. The end of the month means I have to make sufficient provisions for certain bills etc while I'm away.

Next post, something funny. The air of seriousness is stinging my eyes. I need to tickle my funny bones. Bring on morning! I'll fight ya! Southpaw haymakers!

4 Comments:

Blogger anon said...

Woooooooo!!! Omigod, I'm drunk. Also--I absolutely love you, because you're my one Australian fan. YES!! Also--one day, we should meet in France, and drink all the beer of the land. Sorry to stink up your serious post. Feel free to delete this.
--M

8:33 PM  
Blogger Contrarian said...

So I was reading a New York nespaper, when I noticed that someone by the name of Thao Nguyen stopped a pervert on a subway by taking a picture of him with a camera phone...

Any connection?

9:58 AM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

lol. thaozee, your blog is attracting spammers...you are popular!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Thaozee said...

Miranda: Why would a delete a great comment like that? I'll meet you in France. I'll be the one with a guitar on my back, and a rock goblet in my hand.

Chaz: Ya found me Chaz. I am the bane of perverts. Destroying them everychance I get. You hear that perverts!? I'm-a coming for you!!

Kat: Yhe, heh, I'm being inundated with spam. I think that makes me a real blogger now. Anyway, thanks for thanks for reading me blog.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home