Saturday, August 20, 2005

whoop whoop whoop whhoooop whoopie goldberg!

So I was going to do a write up on the mayhem that occured last night for Timdogs 24th birthday, but right now I'm feeling quite seedy, using my left hand to hold in my shattered brain. go boff go! I did have a good time and, funnily enough, one of the memories that stand out was my inability to say Whoopi Goldberg....specifically the Whoopi bit. Also, I checked my sms history and found this little gem (that I sent to captain oates at 4:30am):

"yoooouuuuuuuu!!!! I have a selection of peas and crumpets!"

Yeh, I don't know either...

Anyway, I've decided to just list all the nicknames that get bandied about by me and my friends:

(first, my nicknames)
Thuglife
T-Nugg
Jimmy Tang
Grand Master Tang
Razy (like crazy) toe
Toe Noe
(now for other's)
Crackers
Cockbitch
Flyboy
Captain Oates
Beccsta Deluxe (with strawberries on top)
Lady Wildfire
Brookehead
T-ir
B.C
Irish
Quicky
Stratty
Lozza
Kateo
Kid Dynamite (or Dyno)
Ricardo
Stuntcock
Fista
Razza
Nudge
Rodro
Rodda
Reego
Biff & Boff
Maverick
Timdog
Panigan
J-Dogg
Jazzcat
Lani
Lonewolf

Yes, I do use most of these nicknames. It's strange
If I've missed any, get me on the how's ya goin and tell me. Or send butler monkeys to deliver it. I dunno.

Out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You missed Panigan, Lani & Lonewolf. The bitch won't be happy.
And what about J-Dogg?

11:53 AM  
Blogger Thaozee said...

heh, can't believe I forgot those. Edited and added.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home