Tuesday, August 16, 2005

What about the deaf people!?

Great night on saturday. The view was amazing! 41st floor, in the heart of the city. Good food. Good company. We did the ol "YooooHooooo! Biiiig Boooy!" (while suggestively waving an imaginary tissue) to Crackers while he worked in the kitchen. heh. I was too hungover to enjoy the night to the full extent though :( By the time we had reached a bar called "Word", most of my energy was gone. Oh well. Some memorable moments:

As we were crossing the street at the lights, Kateo questioned why the traffic lights did not have that clicking sound, and exclaimed -
"There's no sound. What about all the deaf people!? (Points to ears) Deeeaaaf people!"
heh.

Mandy getting some sound advice from ol Ricksta as she was looking for a toilet -
"Just go up to the security guard, point to your crotch and mouth the word 'piss'".


Life's about shredding a guitar (imaginary or real). Go here and shred till your heart is young again. Best game ever!!!!
-----
Today I woke up to birds chirping. I hate those morning birds. So fresh and oh so annoying. All I need to do is to learn how to swear in bird language, and I'll be set. KRaaaAAAk to you too! Anyway, this was worse because there was an actual bird in my room. I dunno if my dad chased it in there (while trying to catch it and help it) to piss me off and wake me up. He sure found it funny. bah!

2 Comments:

Blogger still_figuring_out said...

aw thaozee, you don`t like birds chirping?? i adore them :) but maybe that`s because i am awake by 7 every morning!

:p

11:54 AM  
Blogger Thaozee said...

haha no, I hate em. It's because I come home at 7am and just want to sleep

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home