Monday, August 22, 2005

It might be easier on you, if you just close your eyes

So I ran outta things to watch. 6am and those birds are at it again.
I was looking through me expenditures for the past 2 months, and realized I had spent about $1000 on fixing my car. [Expletive][Expletive]. I knew that I had to fix these problems sometime in the future of my car (no brakes = car tries to handshake some tree trunks. Starter motor to, err, start the fricken car), but I didn't want to fix them so soon. I need to save money to pay people back and go to "Toke" with my bogan mates. Some of my more environmentally minded friends might, at this point, start coughing and umming and ahhing towards a bicycle. No way! You can't cruise with your mates on a bike (sure you can start some sort of bike crew, but..). You can't pick someone up at 3 in the morning. They'll be no friendly company in the back. One of my biggest dream is too buy an old convertable cadillac, and do that "thing" like in the movies. You know:

1. Walk out to the car, while wearing an old cuban shirt
2. Slightly turn my head back to my friends behind and shout "Let's rock and roll!"
3. I slide over the bonnet of my cadillac, then into the drivers seat.
4. My friends all slide into the vehicle, WITHOUT OPENING THE DOORS. (key point there)
5. We putt away towards the beach at 60kmh, while listening to Buena Vista Social Club.

Damn. Come, summer, COME!

Things to do when I'm rich, No. 435 - Buy a really nice expensive car. Park it on the back of a truck. Hire a truck driver to drive me around while I sit in my expensive car, on the back of the truck. That's living right there...

1 Comments:

Blogger still_figuring_out said...

oh another car woes! i think i have a big bill coming soon to do up my car. i personally think it needs a new look...or paint. haha.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home