Wednesday, April 26, 2006

They say he built a flying city, and flew into the sunset...

You may not believe me.

You may even think I've gone nutters.

But I've managed to Macgyven (I make up words to boost my ego) my computer into operational status using:

a. A long piece of thread
b. 2 Plastic cones
c. 2 floppy disks (to prop up the cones)
d. Some lego pieces
e. Shouting "I AM JACGYVER, BROTHER OF MACGYVER! AND I CAN TRANSFORM EQUALLY AS WELL AS ANY TRANSFORMER OUT THERE!"

This is no joke. I could make up better jokes if I wanted to be funny. Okay, the sound doesn't seem to work...and a couple of other ports, but that does not make me any less of a genius. I swear, small islands in the pacific worship me. They erect statues that block out the sun. And they sing the songs that I wanna sing! And..and...they don't walk, they soar!

And their voices sound like swing music!

uh hmm..

But now I can't move the thing because I'm scared the lego pieces would fall out.

Oh well, least now I can finish off my freelance graphic design work and get paid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home