Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I was stoned, baked and out of my mind

Today I had 2 strange encounters with stoned people.

The first was in Springvale, as I was walking past the McDonalds. An obviously baked guy thought I was his mate and offered me weed. I kindly declined his offer of a plastic bag of leaf (!!) and went on my way.

The other was out the front of Safeway. 2 stoned chicks got out of a car, flashed their breasts at me and ran into Safeway giggling.

Also, today I was so bored, I stood in K-Mart playing X-box 360 for nearly an hour, while kids were behind me waiting for a turn (I think one cried). Wait till the man finishes and you can have a go... harr harr harr. Cop that kiddies

Rules for our drinking democracy are as follows:

There must always be an odd amount of members (for votes).

The voting process goes: If more than half the members are drinking alcohol, all members must drink.

There are no exceptions to the voting process. No members has any veto power.

Secret handshakes and dances may come into effect very soon

All drinking sessions resided by members must start the night with the phrase "Parliament is in session"

Drinks will be met with similar drinks. Beer for beer, shot for shot.

1 Comments:

Blogger anon said...

Awesome. Now all you have to do is incorporate my new favorite game, "ass darts". What you have to do is hold a quarter (or...whatever you have down under--no pun intended) between your ass cheeks, walk five feet, and drop it into a pint glass. Then you keep adding obstacles and rules and stuff. This game is awesome. Trust.

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home