Tuesday, April 25, 2006

On my signal...give them hell!

Today my parents wanted to buy a fridge.

Not because we needed a new fridge, but because they thought we might someday need another fridge and that the bonus offer of $400 worth of free petrol was just too enticing to let slip by.

I almost had a heart attack. One part of my mind was screaming at the other part. Is it a sign of madness if your brain is embroiled in a civil war? Cold, Logical brain waves lobbing cerebral artillery shells at creative hippy thought patterns, as they raise their home made peace signs in the air and sing songs in soft, delicate tones.

I flat out refused to buy it and now they are angry at me.

If you want to buy something, buy me some damn sneakers! Some cool ones that make me look like an extra in a breakdancing movie!

2 Comments:

Blogger Isis B. said...

Your freakin hilllllarrrrrious!

although i am not sure i follow the "it won't hold up in court" bit.

peace puppy

5:50 PM  
Blogger Thaozee said...

Sorry.

The first thing that popped into my head was something along the lines of, "You can't prove that I'm alive! That evidence won't hold up in court!"

You know..like it's...hmmm. I dunno.

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home