Saturday, March 25, 2006

The wah wah guitar never stops

I met someone I knew when I was 15 the other day. And when I say knew, I mean she was my drug dealer.

From what I gathered, she does not deal anymore. Some sort of real estate agent now. An ex-pusher who took advantage of a 15 year old. Or maybe I took advantage of her? She was a slimy, 3 handed woman. Left handed, right handed and underhanded. Probably well suited to palming off real estate I suppose. I was hoping to see signs of remorse.

It's strange when you collide with pieces of the past. The dance of violence and fury echoes and reverberates through you mind. It's been years, but you find that you've barely moved away from the cliff edge.

I should have been angry. I should have been at the apex of fury. Damn you! Damn you for destroying my childhood.

But all that went through my head was:

I can't believe I used to hang out with a woman called Vera

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home