Saturday, March 11, 2006

Posting in the name of...

(Title must be read to the tune of Rage Against the Machine's - Killing in the name of)

So it's been 6 months since our boy Quicky (Sticky Quicky) left us for the obscure nation of Caaaaaaanada. WHo know's what havoc he has caused with his mangler over there. As promised, I'm posting up some Tocumwal pics for him. Here goes:



This is Ben 'Please don't introduce me to your freinds as Quicky' Quick. In this pic, I assume he is pretending to be awake. I'm also pretty sure he thinks that banana is a mobile phone. Always the joker.



This is the Mangler trophy, as shown with the current champion of the mangler. This is waiting for you Benny.



Some of your favorite boys, in their native toga. Bryan is teaching Troy how to read his palms. Grug is knitting.



Benny, me and Crackers doing our Beastie Boys intergalactic dance. I hope you've been practicing

Maybe more later. Hope you like it Quicky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home