Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The name is Bond...Jimmy Bond... :(

I was going to write some stuff, but my head feels like it's full of rocks. I've been feeling something coming on all day. So it's off to the doctors for me tomorrow, err, today.

I bought something interesting the other day. It was some kind of energy drink that I found in one of those budget grocery stores. It caught my eye as it was marketed as an aphrodisiac. It was emblazoned with words like "LOVE HERBS" and "FROM SWEDEN WITH LOVE" (Bond!?) and "NATURAL EXCITEMENT", which as we all know, are red flags in my mind. For 50c, I could not go wrong. It was probably a discontinued product. I tell you what though. It gave me with nearly an immediate buzz of euphoria. Nothing overwhelming (so no, I don't have to run from the boys in blue), but it made me feel more like I had more energy. Distilled from superman blood? You tell me... All I know is the Swedish are on to something.

Back to sleep methinks.

Please be here until the morning
Hold my hand until the morning
Chase my fears until the morning
Till you promise life
Please be here

Hawksley Workman - Stop Joking Around

2 Comments:

Blogger anon said...

Damn, Australia sounds awesome. Toilets flush the other way and you can find weird Swedish energy drinks. Neat-o.
--M

1:51 PM  
Blogger malachi trizec said...

...but no raging boner?

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home