Friday, March 24, 2006

Recaps

My weekends have been brutal, but I love them. Waking up in a neighborhood that I know nothing about. This weekend though, I'm taking it slow. Lack of funds and lack of SUPERHUMAN RADIOACTIVE POWERtm. Some things I remember from last week:

Rick drinking puppy milk

Nudge storming off to ralph on the front lawn. Everytime we came out to tell him to come in or go home, he would say "Just give me 5 more minutes, and I'll go home. 5 more minutes". He was there for hours.

Flyboy cannot balance a bowl of chips on his head while walking across the room.

The drinking democracy is both fair and important to the state of the nation. If we drink, you drink.

Deploying Troy-boy as a "Do-not-let-Thao-drink-tequila" alarm is pointless. Troy is a bastard mong that lets tragedy strike.

The phrase "lordy lordy, man alive" shall be used henceforth for all eternity

Tong Po is my god. Tong Po has many uses. For example: I would like to buy a Tong Po amount of chips.

That's all I remember. Also everyweek we have operation names for doing everything.

Operation My little Pony - Cleaning Beccs room after we played Jenga on top of her with her clothes

Operation wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey - The hunt for food

Operation tresspassers will be severly punched - The hunt for food in Ivanhoe

Operation red crystal - Go home and chill

5 Comments:

Blogger kachika said...

interesting

3:02 PM  
Blogger Melby said...

I thought Operation Red Crystal was the code for hunting for food in Ivanhoe>?

3:10 PM  
Blogger anon said...

I was hanging out with my ex, Anderson the otheer night, and I was like: "There's this kid Thao, and in Australia, he has all these crazy drunken adventures and stuff, and this one time, they put tin foil on thier heads like aliens! And he has this friend Quicky who lives in Vancouver and all thier friends have all these crazy nicknames!" and then he was like: "Milkshake, honey, were on a drunken adventure right now...and your name is Milkshake. Am I the only one seeing the irony in this?"

10:42 AM  
Blogger Thaozee said...

I need a friend with the nickname "irony". It would round out my collection of crazy nicknamed friends. And he'll have a hot sister that will never go out with me :( Because we all know that when you hang out with someone for atleast 24hours, their sister is off limits to you for ever...

6:20 PM  
Blogger anon said...

I have two friends named after trousers, but none named "irony". It was cool when I first introduced them 'cause i was like "Pant, this is Pants. Pants, Pant." Pants is rediculously hot, but he's my friend Sally's best friend, so I might be forced to leave it at the occasional make out session. Your best girfriends best platonic male friend is almost as off limits as your best friend's hot little sister.
--M

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home