Friday, January 20, 2006

Drunk Superman, strikes again!

So...yeah...well...

My neighbour's house is on fire right at this very moment. So instead of checking it out and calling the Fire Brigade immedietly, I type up a post (well, they said they've called whoever needs to know, so...). I'm gonna try something stupid. I'm gonna dress up like a super hero and save the day! My neighbourhood will be abuzz with super hero stories tomorrow. Don't have a name yet though... will probably be "Abagasta Bam Bam Laroche", funk hero of the masses. Superman ain't got shit on me.

Oh, I hear the fire crew. Better get out there before they steal my thunder. I don't fly, but I do shuffle.

(I wish I could transform and roll out)

1 Comments:

Blogger Thaozee said...

hahah the one between your house and mine. The corner house we smoke at. No worries, it was a small fire

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home