Thursday, January 19, 2006

Super extreme eye vision thingy majiggy!!!

I recently found my glasses again after losing them for bout a year. Yes they were under my bed. Yes I am a moron. So now I have to make an effort to wear em, since my peeka-boos are not 20/20 and I'm tired of being the squintonator.

I've also recently become addicted to a japanese comic about, and I shit you not, making different kinds of bread products. The protagonist of the story dreams of making perfect bread that he dubs "Japans". He numbers them as Japan #1, #2 etc. And there's this crazy bread judge that has insane reactions when eating the bread. And I mean offtap mad reactions. Man, this is dorky as anything, but I can't sleep.

Telstra, my phone company, has me on some kind of trial set-up whereby they cripple my line for a couple of months so I can't call mobile numbers. Whoopee. I think they also send strange phone waves to cause me crazy seizure headaches. So I apologize to anyone that I never call back. I always have my phone on silent now since debt people have sniffed out me super secret mobile hotline. Someone musta snitched on me... *stink eyes everyone*...

3 Comments:

Blogger still_figuring_out said...

you lost your specs for a year and did not get a replacement? lol. i`d freak out if i lose mine, even if i only wear them about 10 mins a day.

12:53 PM  
Blogger anon said...

Notes to self, 1/18/06:
-Go to optometrist. Need new glasses.
-Bring all the boys to the yard.
--M

1:01 PM  
Blogger Thaozee said...

Yeah, but I'm not too blind without them.

I only bought these glasses cause the optometrist girl hit on me :( (or something like that) My normal tightarse self would not even consider buying them.

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home