Friday, January 20, 2006

Mass exodus stage left

Tomorrow (today), most of my friends go away for a week to Tasmania. I'm insanely depressed. If only I didn't mess up so bad. I would be on that boat with them, decked out in pirate clothes and doing my best Jack Sparrow impersonation. Or even my Columbo impersonation. J-J-J-Just one more question...fuck! Stupid stupid stupid. This is probably the first group outing I've missed, so I guess I've been lucky through out the years.

Have fun everyone. Feel free to call me up for some drunken chatter anytime. Tell your people to contact my people. We'll have power lunch. Salud!

Well, back to listening to Cat Power and Augie March.

PS: Has anyone ever had a dream about you having a dream? And the dream inside the dream was horrific? Crazy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home