Friday, January 27, 2006

The day is big, we should go out

So I've been checking the Big Day Out timetable, and it seems to be upside down or something. I mean, Iggy pop cannot be onstage at 7.45am. Can his body even handle such an early time? It looks like Iggy & the Stooges will clash with the Mars Volta... can they not see the folly in that!? I need Mike Skinner to jump out and say "dry your eyes mate". Tentative list, or how I planned my life using the alignment of the stars:

The Subways - 12:20 - 1pm
Either Cut copy or Bit by bats - 1:45 - 2:30pm/ 2 - 2:40pm (Although I'l prolly just wander around at this time)
TZU - 3 - 3:40pm (get into the hip hop mood)
Hilltop hoods - 3:50 - 3:45pm (bask in the hip hop)
The Go team - 4 - 4:45pm (assume the funky prayingmantis pose)
Kings of Leon - 4.45 - 5.45pm (15mins) (meet up with stoners or something)
Augie March - 5 - 5:45pm (Throw up the horns for folk music)
At this point, power up to the zenith of your enthusiusm and get a spot for Mars Volta... or go see for 15mins, M.I.A - 6:30 - 7:30pm
Mars Volta - 7 - 8:30pm (assume the rock pose)
Iggy & the stooges - 7:45 - 8:45pm (gotta see at least a tiny bit. Gotta confirm that this frame of a man still walks amongst the living. Hum 1969 and Wanna be your dog)
The White Stripes - 8:45 - 10pm (Shoot mind bullets at Jack white)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home