Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Listen as I play the flute: two! two!

Yo Mr Bloggy. Haven't updated you in a while, have I? Sorry boy-o, didn't have internet access where I was. Been offering my supreme pruning services (*flex*flex*) to a farm and didn't bother going home. Can't wait till summer so I can sleep outside the car.

So it's my birthday on the 14th. Gonna be 22. Twenty two. two two. If only I wasn't in such a foul mood. I've been unhappy lately. I know better than to whine and mope for people to see though. No emo crying here dammit. The only wish I have is too survive this year with my mind and sanity intact (Although I fear I could turn into..I dunno...a raging fricken werewolf or something before years end). After that, I think things will look up. I plan to go back to school. I yearn for knowledge. I just need time, just a little more time.

Well, now since I'm still awake at such an early time, I'm going to go fart on my sisters head and wake her up so she can cook for me. Crass and Lazy? You betcha!

Oh, does anyone know how to properly make sushi? I feel like making em now. Sushi for breakfast you say? Damn right I say!!! (will probably make multiple trips to the toilet though...MAKE WAY!)

I liked this:

The colors
of the flowers
have already
faded away
while
I sit here
in idle thoughts

My life
passes vainly by
as I watch
the rain fall

I do nothing in this life
other than chase myself

1 Comments:

Blogger still_figuring_out said...

when will you be 22?

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home