Sunday, October 02, 2005

The hilltop hoods are backstage! *wink*wink*

Years ago I met a girl. Well not really meet, but more like watched. And even then, I don't remember what she looked like. She was a busker, and I was wandering through Collingwood. With her worn violin, she made people all around her stop and listen. It was a strange sight, and I remember I messaged a friend with the word "Wow", because it was really all I could say. I won't say she was a stunning girl with angelic features, rather more non-descript and plain. She had a quiet determination about her, as she played the same piece of music over and over again. I don't remember the exact tune, but I always seem to connect it to Debussy's "Claire de lune". It was beautiful. I'm sure she noticed me after awhile, as she stared at me for a second, with a 'what-are-you-staring-at-you-wierd-drunken-tightarse-boy? Drop-me-some-fricken-money already'... I think you all know the face. For the sake of preservation, I dropped in $4. Yeh, yeh, she was right. Complete tight arse.

This morning I found myself wondering how her life turned out.

Block Party was great last night. Went till late-ish so I missed Jess's birthday party. I hope she accepts my apology, but I know she doesn't read this blog anyway. I'll try an make her something nice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home