Wednesday, September 21, 2005

..in my tofu car, parked at my tofu house..

I sometimes cook at night/early morning to stave off boredom or when I get moody and think stupid thoughts. I used to be fixated on cooking crepes (would churn out heaps and throw em away). Then, a brief flirtation with fried ice-cream (I run outta ice-cream too fast). Now I fry tofu. Ain't much cooking to it. I just enjoy cutting it into cubes and frying them. Simple diversions. Was gonna call some people to talk to, but I figured they want their sleep without my ramblings intruding.

I wonder what other people do to keep their mind off things.

Honestly. I really dislike sitting here by myself.

Back to Tofu!!

Mental Note: Make a T-Shirt saying "Back to Tofu: This time he means business!"
More mental notes (for more T-Shirts): "..and that's how I became a stamp collector.."
"I am 10 pirates you land lubber"
"Pirates do it for the booty"
"Sack Ralphing Champion"
"The white ranger rides an echidna"

Thao wonders if he should work, driving the car in reverse....while singing Jeff Buckley songs. Naturally.

Thao wonders if his band, "Thao Nguyen and the Electronic Experience" will ever get off the ground.

Thao wonders if there really are people, who are allergic to everything but denim.

3 Comments:

Blogger still_figuring_out said...

i read, or watch tv, or just plain stare at the walls if i can`t sleep.

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one month and one day after i start bryan cain and the good times we shall start thao nguyen and the electronic experience. howzat?!?!?!?

4:51 PM  
Blogger anon said...

I'd rather wear clothing made of bee stings!! Nothing but DENIM! Mwuhahahahahaha!

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home