Friday, September 16, 2005

I only wanted happiness for you

My sister got engaged to her boyfriend the other day. Antony and the Johnsons - "You are my sister" took hold of my mind:

You are my sister, we were born
So innocent, so full of need
There were times we were friends but times I was so cruel
Each night I'd ask for you to watch me as I sleep
I was so afraid of the night
You seemed to move through the places that I feared
You lived inside my world so softly
Protected only by the kindness of your nature
You are my sister
And I love you
May all of your dreams come true
We felt so differently then
So similar over the years
The way we laugh the way we experience pain
So many memories
But theres nothing left to gain from remembering
Faces and worlds that no one else will ever know
You are my sister
And I love you
May all of your dreams come true
I want this for you
They're gonna come true (gonna come true)

My sister is the nicest person I know. I'm glad she has found happiness. Now I don't have to worry about her. Goodluck my friend.

Also, today my electricity was hours from being cut-off, cause I had forgotten to pay a tiny amount owing. A tiny, puny amount. Well.....is $126 small? Nothing much of note has ben happening in my life. Been helping my uncle move inbetween my trips to the family accountant and my local council (a lovely bunch of people, unless they are hoovering my money outta my wallet), and visiting a sick person that I sometimes loathe. I think she even tried to cough on me to make me sick. Who does that!? Sicko's, that's who.

Wake me up when september ends. Or maybe even October.
Greenday's gonna kill me for that..

HUZZAH! MY SISTER'S GETTING MARRIED! :) :) :) :) THE NEXT PERSON I SEE GETS A HIGH FIVE!

1 Comments:

Blogger still_figuring_out said...

congratulations to your sis :)

and you are right. only a sicko would do that!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home