Friday, September 23, 2005

Daddy! I wan't a wailing Oompa Loompa NOW!

Went to watch "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" last night. Great family movie. It really should have been called Willy Wonka though. Johnny Depp steals the show (as usual) as the eccentric, stunted, Willy WOnka (yes, a capital "O", since he is crazy). The oompa loompa's wailing on imaginary guitars was a nice bonus. The only problem I had was, for a movie with such a big budget, they could not even sync some of the oompa loompa voices. Strange. Now I have to go search for the soundtrack. It must be mine! And I must blast it all the time evertime people piss me off.

Afterwards, I found myself sitting at Safeway carpark again, where I witnessed the strangest scene. A car pulled up next to me. A man came out, locked his car, went to another car parked across the car park, and drove off. Now this was at about 12:30am. I stayed till about 1:15am, but he never came back. I think he was James Bond. He must have been James Bond. If I stayed a bit longer, I would probably have seen a ridiculous villain chase after him.

Comment verification is on. I'm sick of spam. They make my knees itch

1 Comments:

Blogger malachi trizec said...

those oompa loompas ("the" oompa loompa?) are just plain freaky...not as freaky as the kids, though.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home