Monday, May 07, 2007

Sexy (also ....zzzzzzzzzzzzz or lack of it)

Sometimes I want to go back to blogging. But I don't know where to start. How much shall I reveal? How much shall I hold back? What subjects? Funny musings? Weekend party stories? Broken hearts and devastated dreams? Maybe even commentary on the current state of the world. How well did I do when I was blogging?

I guess people are tired of reading about my financial problems. Feeling the fabric of my fibre doesn't make for compelling reading. In fact, I haven't done much with my old posts. Slightly eccentric mind stamps about getting drunk and shouting catchphrases. Hardly sexy. I know you want sexy. I want sexy.

I will muse on it. I will set my Hello Kitty alarm clock, and hug my Ninja Turtles figurines.
-------
GOSHNESS is not a word

1 Comments:

Blogger anon said...

Come back!! Don't leave me for the dutiless land of Myspace!!
Must...hold...on...to...blogger...*cough, cough*...ugh...
--M

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home