Monday, November 06, 2006

Drunk, high, and discussing Buddhist philosophies with 2 American rappers...

...is how Becc's and Tadd's engagement party ended for me. It was a fun night. I wore a suit (pinstripe, gangsta number) because I wanted to look a bit more special for their special moment, and I thought everyone else was going to be dressed up. Not so. But atleast I looked completely boss.

I nearly didn't make it though. I had some kind of sickness that was jamming my motor functions. I couldn't concentrate for most of the night. My eyes wanted to vomit things that were not tears. Things were leaking in the back of my mind. I had to maintain, but all I wanted to do was shout and clap my hands.

Now I have to go hire action movies for my parents

You don't mind Thao, but you don't like the idea of the Thao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home