Thursday, March 02, 2006

Business is business

Court is over.

I recieved an acknowledgment that I indeed tried to sort something out about my owing payments. They acknowledged, but they did not apologize. I'm $900 down and I've sold the necklace (sorry S.S).

I am furious and I've broken many, many plates.

But, it was my mum's birthday today, so I bought her new plates. Huzzah!
---
Crackers told me this. I barely had a memory of it. From the party recently:

Random girl: boobs blah blah blah boobs

Me (as I pass by): Are you talking about boobs?

Random girl: Was I talking to you? This has nothing to do with you

Me: But you're talking bout tit's yeah? Tit's are every man's business!

Not very classy I know. If I know you and I said this to you, then sorry. If not, then buuuuurned.

(If I wrote this wrong, tell me what I wrote wrong. Because my memory of it is hazy)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home