Tuesday, February 21, 2006

K, mike check...Mike Czech (the Czech rapper)

When I die, my tombstone will say "Here lies the bones of a fricken genius. He died batteling giant brains", cause...cause, check this shit:

When I am rich, instead of buying an awesome surround sound system, I will hire opera singers and aussie rappers to stand in each corner of my room and make the noises for me. They will memorize the script and make sounds that fit what is supposed to be happening, while I'll be watching the DVD on mute. And an orchestra will be installed behind the walls. My human speakers.

Slavery is fine, when it comes to surround sound yeah?

This goes with my other rich decadent ideas. Instead of mirrors, I will have a HD camera filming me and streaming me onto a HD large screen TV. The other is, I will buy an extremely expensive car, park it on the back of a truck and pay the truck driver to drive me around while I sit in my car. Man, do I know how to live or what?

1 Comments:

Blogger still_figuring_out said...

lol. yup. you do know how to live.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home