Sunday, December 18, 2005

Only the finest! mmm mmm mmm

So the market was a complete waste of time. People have awayed to their respective holiday destinations. No segue, just this:

Pimp names for everyone!
Thao = Pimptastic nguyen Jazz!!
Troy = Macktastic irwin Shmoove
Bryan = Funk Master cain Large
Ben = Bishop Don ben Silk
Lani = Papa paul Rockefeller
Crackers = Fine Ass J. Clinton
Flyboy = Crazy Eyes tate Gates
Fista = Master Fly rick Silk
Kateo = Devious Honey K. Dazzle
Brooke = Master Fly B. Large
Beccsta = Sheik R. Flava
Grug/Grieg = Mr. White Chocolate douglas Sneed/Devious Honey G. Rockefeller

Hmmm, I can't remember Mel's lastname. It's time we got names to fit our style.

Pimp Name Generator

4 Comments:

Blogger Melby said...

Some of the possibilities generated by my name include:

Macktastic Melanie Squeeze
Funk Master M. Dogg
Sugartastic Melanie Shizzle
Stealth Maestro Buscema Shmoove

I think the last one is my favourite :)

6:56 PM  
Blogger Thaozee said...

Aha! Now I remember your last name. I like the first one and the last one

2:17 AM  
Blogger Thaozee said...

I didn't know you can keep clicking on it, and it'll generate more names. Here's more for me:
Deacon Dr. nguyen Smooth
Vicious D. thao Sweetness
Silver Tongue thao Rock
President Thao Loco
Silicon Slick T. Flava

Personally I like President Thao Loco

3:17 AM  
Blogger Thaozee said...

"Tricktickler Quick Flow"..hahaha. That's even better

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home