Thursday, December 15, 2005

Mutiny in the sea!

My dad has gone and done something awful. He has agreed with my neighbour about fixing the fence between us. The quote came back as a stinging $500 each. It's not even the full side, it's just a portion. I suspect this fence is going to be made out of the blood of virgins...or something crazy like that. Mutiny! Also, since my had piles of useless junk sitting there, I had to spend all day moving them, piece by piece so the workers can get through. With one arm. My hurtin arm is tootin hurtin again cause of all that bending down. I've encountered about a billion spiders (one that looked like a redback?). Not good for an arachnaphobe. I feel like there is a 10 thousand legged spider crawling up my back. Shiver me timbers!

So tomorrow I think I might see if I can get a ride with my uncle to a farm. Make some quick cash, greenbacks, pineapples, lemons, breadsticks.

I recieved this text from Captain Oates, and if I finish in time, I'm hoofing it down there.

Can this text spread as well as the race riot ones did? Nonviolent protest against racist attacks Fri 16th 5pm Bourke St Mall. Spread this like wildfire.

It has come to the point where it is just not enough to be "not racist". We have to be anti-racist. Careless hate cannot be tolerated.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thaozee said...

The one that's your neighbour too. I like them. They mow my front lawn for me.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home