Sunday, December 18, 2005

Brace yourselves fooools!

Tomorrow I'm going to attempt some christmas shopping at the ol Market. This year my friends will not be receiving old dodgy cassette tapes as presents. More the fact that my cassette album collection was decimated, than my modest budget for this year.

And Quicky man, if your reading this, we have a great suprise for you. HARR HARR HARR HARR!

PS - I miss my Whitney Houston cassete album and cassingle. It was a time for her, before she lapped up the taste of the devil's dandruff.

I wanna dance with somebodee!
I wanna feel the heat with somebodeeee!

Immerse yourselves in supreme existential dance moves. The dance of the philosopher wunderkind!

Also, I dusted open my Pulp albums. 'This is Hardcore' is a great bloody song.

Then that goes in there. & then it's over. Oh, what a hell of a show
but what I want to know:
what exactly do you do for an encore? 'Cos this is Hardcore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home