Saturday, September 02, 2006

Something like a phenomenon

Spring is here. And with it the good weather. And with the good weather, Thao gets the thirst. The overriding urge to slip into deck chairs, cut pants into shorts, spray paint vague slogans onto t-shirts, dust out the stubby holders, pop on Buena Vista Social Club and wolf whistle at pretty young things in polka dot dresses. We will sit around drinking port, smoke cigars and discuss Oscar Wilde. Oh the beautiful amber liquid will pour freely into glasses. Liquid sensual, raw and lively. Old ladies will be cheering my name from the 8 items or less line, throwing hands in the air like victims in a cop show.

Oh, I aim to get reckless.

But, most importantly, I finally get some proper work cranking.

Get your crunk on (that's right, I went there)

1 Comments:

Blogger anon said...

I LOVE getting my crunk on, and of course by "crunk", I mean eating and atomic fireball and an entire package of pop-rocks while chugging a red-bull, listening to the Ramones, and spinning around in a desk chair holding a baseball bat.

ALL AT THE SAME TIME.
--M

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home