Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Pelvic thrusting to keep morale up


The other day I worked in Springvale clearing out a small factory. It was an easy job that a guy I know set up. I had 2 other guys working with me. Clearing boxes. Sweeping floors. Same old. Well, same old until the other 2 guys stopped working. I didn't see them for a good 20 minutes so I went looking for them. I found the lazy fucks, in a corner, shooting up junk. It took them a good smack heads amount of time to turn around and notice me. It was like the face turned before the eye's did. "hey homes" (they thought I was Sherlock Holmes?) "Want some?". "Get up and work ya lazy fucks!". Laughter. What a great week. WOOOOOOOOOO what a great week. if only I didn't have to pay so much this month. Life is grand, til it ain't.

I haven't been well this month. I thought I had things finally under some decent control. My car crash continues to suck my vitals out. Pay more, pay more. It would have been fine if I had some work this month

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home