Friday, December 02, 2005

"Gah!" I said, "gah!"

Gah! I'm so tired. I hardly get any sleep during the week these days. I worry too much. But the weekend is my fortress of peace, so atleast I get good sleep there. I can't wait. Sychronise watches...now!

My brother has this awesome way of dealing with telemarketers. When he picks up the phone, and there's someone on the other side trying to sell him something, he sorta lets out some kind of battle cry (a sort of choked "gah"), and starts hitting the phone on the receiver. Then he hangs up. It's the coolest thing ever. If I can convince him to do it while wearing helicopter glasses and a flipped up collar, he'll have legions of fans.

1 Comments:

Blogger still_figuring_out said...

lol. that`s a cool way to deal with telemarketers! i think i will try that sometime!

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home