Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Your farts are driving me bat shit!

So I started reading 'Memoirs of a Geisha'. Yes, I know I'm about a billion years to late. I always seem to do this. I hear about good books and refuse to read em. I don't like it when alot of people are reading the same book as me. Inevitably, they let slip some plot twists which makes my eyes twitch and and my fists clench. Anger flares, and I use Bruce Lee's one inch punch to destroy faces. Hence, I have not read 'Davinci Code'. I've only started reading the 'Harry Potter' series recently (Bores me though). I was addicted to 18th century detective/mystery novels for about a year and a half (strangely). Wilkie Collins being one of my fave authors of that genre. Now I'm lapping up some "memoirs" type stuff. Namely the astonishing 'Wild Swans' (which I wanted to lend to Captain Oates, but keep forgetting to bring it), and now 'Memoirs of a Geisha'.

If my dad's snoring reverberating through the walls was not enough, now he's farting like a mad man as he lounges on the couch. I hear it all...

Tomorrow, or rather, in 4 hours I will go out to some op shops to try and find some large-ish hardback cover books. I need them to make some gifts for people. I'm in the mood to create. I also will take my dad's money and invest them in some more solar powered outdoor garden lights. I swear, he will not rest till night time at the Nguyen residence, is similar to daytime at the Nguyen residence. The house will attract hookers and pimps...with boomboxes! (or something crazy like that). Let's hope they don't steal our car like last time.

1 Comments:

Blogger still_figuring_out said...

i haven`t read the da vinci code either. i`m waiting for the movie. or maybe i`ll just read it first. or maybe i don`t know what i want.

;)

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home