Monday, June 06, 2005

Bogans are the only things strong enough to battle Paris Hilton!

Fuck you heavy soil bags. My girly arms have been defeated..
Just came back for a bit. Needed to drive my dad to the nursery. He's a fricken plant fiend. Everyone's going to eat at some Thai joint :( bah! If it's good, give me a heads up someone, so I can check it out sometime.

Met a dude with a hardcore mullet at the factory. I wish I still had my camera phone... It was so big, it was fucken alive. I swear that thing grinned at me. The sly fox... The guy caught me looking at him, and I thought "It was not supposed to go out like this...Death by bogan and living mullet..". It turned out alright though. His name was Bill Roth-something and he smoked ciggies that would put hair on the back of your eyes. That shit was harsh. Too harsh. I was 'in the zone' after a toke.

Had a great lunch at one of the restaurents along Victoria street. I forget the name though (there's heaps of em..who cares..) A rice dish (broken rice) that I always buy (not eager to try new things when I'm hella hungry). I'll put up the name when I find out the correct Vietnamese spelling. 7 bucks of pure love it was!

Day's I've been at war with soil: 1
Current greenbacks tally: $552

Fuck my posts are boring. Hopefully I'll start getting used to this shit and start producing posts so
literary powerful, it would cure the blindness of 15 blind people in one fell swoop.

EDIT: Too all the people asking for tsnumai relief refunds because of the Corby case, DIE you heartless pieces of shit. I will suffer no fools, so don't talk to me!

1 Comments:

Blogger jenn marsala said...

Thank you for your delightful posting. I was near blind when I started reading, but am now at 20/20 in my right eye. The left eye is lagging, but still coming along. Very grateful, indeed!

j

PS
Also, thanks for linking to me. I am in love with you now...

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home