Monday, June 06, 2005

That guy must be driving drunk, he doing the pac man strategy

..I want to hear some lyrics when I wake up..

I've woken up with shit coming outta my nose and a killer case of razor throat. It's caused by either me smoking or me exploaning (props to wildfire!) all night long. If I could go back in time I would smoke less :)
Going to work in a bit, oddjobs and whatnot. Today I move bags of soil in collingwood. I now have 9 days to find $1000. It's gonna be a long road... Didn't help that I had to get my car fixed today. Atleast I got him to shave off $20 from the fee. Which gives me enough to 'inhale thrills
through $20 bills'. Man I'm cheesy. Anyway, I won't be home much in the next couple of weeks, so if anyone can't contact me through the phone or MSN, then leave a comment here. I'll check it if I have time. I'll see you guys on the weekers though. Hopefully the eagle shit's on wednesday, or I'll have no spending money.
If your reading this troy, burn me Bias B.
I'm out

Current greenbacks saved: bout $500

Howard and Costello are sicko's...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, that bunny is freaky!

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home